Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cosmopsis Quarterly 3 Released


Hello all! After a lengthy absence, I'm pleased to announce the release of Cosmopsis Quarterly 3. This issue has the same great format (poetry and short fiction) with over a dozen authors new to the Cosmopsis world (and a handful of familiar faces).

Click your way to our web site (www.cosmopsis.com) for more information and to order a copy. Discounts for multiple copies and subscriptions are also available. Plus, as William Michaelian reminds us in his fabulous collection of poetry, Winter Poems, you can always burn your copy if you get cold.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear I remember you mentioned something about an interview... and I did submit a few for the current issue never heard... send review copy to Boston Area Small Press and Poetry Scene 25 School St Somerville, Mass. 02143 ibbetsonpress@msn.com

Doug Holder said...

Thanks for getting back to me. I do appreciate the courtesy.

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic publication. I bought one for my mother, and ended up getting a copy myself. Thank you for making this available.